The new Blair Witch movie is still burning up the interwebs. But we've got some non-Blair paranormal news this week.
1) Here's some Halloween costume inspiration. This woman transformed herself into all three of the witches from Hocus Pocus. (Though not at the same time, because that would be weird).
2) What's up with that witch's cauldron? Here's an article on the symbolism of usage of the cauldron.
3) October 1st is National Ghost Hunting Day! Yes, it's a thing!
4) And in honor of National Ghost Hunting Day, a list of top apps for the hunt. (I'm suspicious of most ghost hunting gadgets and gizmos, but...).
5) If you've been hearing about a new astrological sign messing up your horoscope, don't worry. Western astrology relies on a different method (the tropical zodiac) of tracking the stars, so nothing's changing. Read more here.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending steampunk suspense, urban fantasy, and mystery, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.