It's the paranormal news countdown, and I'll get right to it:
1) Was Harry Potter's Aunt Petunia really a witch? One Tumblr blog puts together a pretty decent argument for it. I happen to disagree (I think Petunia's big secret was that she was jealous of her sister but loved her and felt mountains of guilt...). Anyway, here's the full theory, so read on!
2) Has Bigfoot made it to Australia? Read about one woman's encounter...
3) It's an alien! It's a vampire! It's an alien vampire! (Honestly, UFOs, vampires, aliens... they're really all fairies, don't you know?)
4) The Great Clown Freak-out continues, thanks to pranksters lurking about the streets in creepy clown costumes. We're now being warned not to be a clown for Halloween.
5) I just returned from Vegas and was very disappointed by the lack of Halloween decorations. (Though I highly recommend Evil Dead, the Musical, if you don't mind lots and lots of swearing). But it looks like I missed some great Vegas Halloween attractions. (They had me at "white chocolate skeleton").
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.