Happy Halloween season, everyone! I got my decorations out the first weekend of autumn, because it's one of my favorite holidaysBut enough of my maundering -- onward to the paranormal news!
1) I kicked everything off the spooky season by watching Ghosted on Twitter. That show definitely has promise (and here's a link to some background on the sets).
2) And while we're talking TV, why those tv ghost hunting shows are usually fake.
3) Is one of your relatives a secret witch? This woman discovered her grandmother's secret until after she'd died.
4) UFO spotted flying over Yellowstone volcano. I'm suspicious of this one since there's a lot of stuff coming out of that volcano. But Charlene from my upcoming book, The Quiche and the Dead, would be all over this one.
5) There's been a purported uptick in people visiting fortune tellers and tarot readers in Italy, and some think it's due to the economic malaise.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes books. Buy them. Please.