Whoo hoo! It's time for more weird and wonderful paranormal news of the week, from the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum.
1) The Smithsonian gets science-y explaining why people believe in Bigfoot.
2) I've heard of the UFO highway, but does America have a paranormal highway between Salem and Rolla?
3) How all things witchy continue to influence fashion. (And speaking of witches, Kirsten's new Doyle Witch cozy mystery, Witch, launches August 28th!)
4) Did you miss Southampton's Pagan Pride Festival? No worries, we've got pictures.
5) Are the Millennials Generation Hex? Why so many are turning to witchcraft.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional author of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her cozy mystery exploits in The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series.