The big day (aka Halloween) is getting closer. Here's your paranormal news for the week!
1) Are witches as portrayed in the media good for feminism? Do they need to be? Or are we over-analyzing this? You be the judge.
2) McDonald's is introducing "witch fries" for the season. But, sorry folks, only in Japan. Would you eat these?
3) Watch out Hamlet... Here's Denmark's most haunted castle (and it's spectacular).
4) Which U.S. colleges still offer paranormal research studies?
5) 10 signs you might be a psychic! (I failed miserably).
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.