1) Has the adult coloring craze may reached its zenith yet? There is now a paranormal coloring book - Color Me Haunted.
2) There's a new paranormal "reality" TV series coming January 5th on WE tv, Ghosts in the Hood. I can't quite figure out if this is a comedy playing it straight, or something straight that's turned out super funny. But I definitely want to watch the haunted pinata shop episode.
3) In more entertainment news, WGN America is closing the curtains on its horror series, Salem, after three seasons. I'm okay with it.
4) And it turns out the NYC Museum of Natural History is haunted as heck. Why am I not surprised?
5) Did this paranormal investigator film a ghost in an underground tunnel?
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.