1) Are paranormal encounters really encounters with beings in other dimensions?
2) Is it haunted? One man's joke question becomes a Twitter phenomenon.
3) The psychology behind the belief in extraterrestrials. Okay, personally, I think it's a big universe, and the idea that there's other life out there that might be smarter than us isn't so far fetched. It even seems a bit arrogant to assume we're so unique and special, so I'm not sure I'm buying this "psychological" explanation. But there's a wide spectrum of belief, so maybe there's something to it.
4) Did the CIA use psychics to spy in Iran?
5) This story has it all -- international travel, exorcism, and a ghost photo. A Spanish mayor has been asked to call in an exorcist to remove a ghost from the town hall. Workers even snapped a picture of what looks like a child-sized spirit. Creepy!
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.