This week's a bit slow on the paranormal news front, but I did manage to find five intriguing articles, heavy on arts and entertainment.
1) Paranormal Romania! But of course it's paranormal - that's where Dracula's from. But it's also drop-dead gorgeous. I made up my own Dracula tour years ago from the book "In Search of Dracula." And while the Dracula hunt was fun, I was stunned by the fall colors. Think Vermont. With castles. (I was there in October). If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend the country as a tourist destination.
2) The new book, Imagineers of War, reveals real-life X-files weirdness from the previously classified Stanford files.
3) Who new Rob Lowe was a paranormal fan? And he's got a new paranormal reality show coming out on A&E.
4) If you happen to be in Ireland, there's a new art show with a paranormal theme -- Modern Experiments. People have been fascinated by the paranormal since time began -- of course art's being made about it, because...
5) Paranormal fans are just normal folks, according to a recent study. And it's science, so it must be true!
And if you'd like to dip your toe into the paranormal, check out one of my free online courses, below: