1) Is it paranormal, or merely a sign of the coming apocalypse? Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog have recreated the pottery-making love scene from Ghost to promote their show, and it's pretty damn funny.
2) After King Arthur died, legend has it that Sir Bedivere tossed Excalibur into Dozmary Pool. An arm rose from the water, caught the sword, and submerged. And now, THAT SWORD HAS BEEN FOUND by schoolgirl Matilda Jones. Okay, it's probably a movie prop, but don't you wish you'd found it?
3) Fox Mulder would have these images posted on his wall. Someone managed to sneak some pics of the infamous Area 51. No aliens or UFOs sighted, just lots of utilitarian buildings.
4) Is JK Rowling a real witch, with the ability to predict future weather? Eh, probably not, but her writing certainly casts a spell.
5) Did you know in Washington state it's illegal to kill Bigfoot? Yeah, it's a real law.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, supernatural and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. She co-teaches the Everyday Magic course, based on the magic of her Riga Hayworth series, on Teachable. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!