Happy January from the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum! Here's this week's delightfully wacky roundup.
1) The Mothman is back! Or maybe he never left? In 2017, Chicagoans reported 55 sightings of this elusive creature.
2) Oy vey. Is an Arizona family being haunted by a Yiddish-speaking poltergeist?
3) And, the Dear David saga goes on. Should you not be familiar with it, writer Adam Ellis has been posting ghostly happenings in his apartment on his Twitter and Instagram feeds, and it's creepy as all get out. Is he being haunted? Is he driving himself mad with paranoia? Now people are wondering if he might actually be possessed.
4) The Sabrina the Teenage Witch/Riverdale crossover looks like it's being delayed. Or may not happen at all. But the spinoff is still going forward.
5) From Scientific American: the sad reality of witch hunts in India.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional curator of the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. Book 3 in the series, Deja Moo, is coming this March.
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, supernatural and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!