Huzzah! The San Benedetto Paranormal Museum is back for your weekly supernatural goodness! Here's my top five round-up for the last seven days.
1) Last week, my fellow blogger, witch and barista Jayce Bonheim, wrote about a witch restaurant. It must be a trend, because here's a supernatural cafe with witchy elixirs.
2) And speaking of witches, Slovakian police have put out a warning about witches hanging out in Bratislava parking lots.
3) Have you ever been on a ghost hunt? Whether you have or haven't you may find this report from a paranormal investigation is a lot like investigations I've experienced.
4) More and more researchers are looking at how people interact with the paranormal.
5) Pagan shop owners in Richlands, VA, fight for their right to read tarot in their shop.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional curator of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. Read about it in the Paranormal Museum mysteries, The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum, Pressed to Death, and coming soon... Deja Moo!