April is on its way, and so is the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum's new exhibit - in honor of April Fool's Day: a History of Paranormal Pranks. My assistant, Leo, had great fun putting this together. So stop on by our gallery starting April 1st and get inspired!
There was lots of ghostly news this week, so decided to just stop resisting and go full haunting today.
A vintage Victorian-era spiritualist photograph. Stop on by our museum to see our collection of spiritualist relics!
1) From Australia, Irritated WWII-era ghost kicks camera across cabin. Or DOES SHE???
2) Is there anything creepier than a seance? I'm guessing these ghost hunters will say "no," because check out what happened in one of Wales' most haunted buildings here.
3) A haunted moat house! Because moat houses aren't creepy at all.
4) A Las Vegas woman is trying to break her apartment lease due to hauntings, and she's enlisted paranormal specialists to prove her case.
5) Think your place may be haunted? Here are some signs and potential solutions.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of cozy mystery novels.