1) Are ghosts more active during the summer, or are our brains so baked that we're just seeing more of them? In any case, ghost hunting services are reporting a spike in summer sightings.
2) Apparently, Colorado isn't just famous for the Rocky Mountains, but also for animal mutilations blamed on UFOs. Eeesh. So when a local landowner noticed a rise in livestock deaths, he turned to a UFO investigator.
3) The skeptic's explanation for how Ouija boards work.
4) A ghost hunter claims that Elvis Presley's spirit is not at peace. Well, duh. HE'S NOT DEAD!!!
5) This couple went all out on their wedding in Salem, MA, with a Halloween theme and a witch officiant. The real news is why this story made the UK papers -- I guess the Brits think this sort of thing is odd? Or maybe I'm the strange one, but living in California, this all seems very... normal.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietor of the fictional San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her cozy mystery exploits in The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of novels.
The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum
When Maddie Kosloski’s career flatlines, she retreats to her wine-country hometown for solace and cheap rent. Railroaded into managing the local paranormal museum, she’s certain the rumors of its haunting are greatly exaggerated.
But a new ghost may be on the loose, and a fresh corpse in the museum embroils Maddie in murders past and present.
“A quirky murder mystery with plenty of small town charm.”—ForeWord Reviews