August 17, 2018
Welcome to another week of fun and mildly disturbing paranormal news from the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum!
1) NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. believes something supernatural saved him from a deadly crash in 2004.
2) Want to be a professional ghost hunter? Travel Channel's Haunted Live is looking for paranormal investigators!
3) The world's biggest ghost hunt is happening in Milwaukee! Hm... How big is it exactly, and can San Benedetto possibly beat it?
4) The trials and travails of being a millennial witch. Or just a millennial. Or... just a witch.
5) BBC crew investigating killer witch doctors in Africa mistaken for... killer witch doctors in Africa and nearly stoned to death. Yikes.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You may not be able to visit it IRL, but you can read about it in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of quirky cozy mystery novels!
paranormal news of the week
the perfectly proper paranormal museum
The Christmas Witch
December 4, 2018
Free Kitchen Witch Class
November 12, 2016
Is Alien Abduction Covered by Insurance?
July 20, 2019
November 9, 2019
Fate Blog Tour!
November 3, 2019
Cranberry Coconut Scones!
November 2, 2019
A Tea and Tarot Witch's Tea
November 1, 2019
A Samhain Blessing
October 31, 2019