The Paranormal Museum is back from hiatus after the Doyle Witches took over the blog. It's hard to compete with, well, that tale. But I'm game for trying with this week's paranormal news!
1) The witch who solved a murder... It sounds like the title of one of Kirsten Weiss's stories, but this tale of modern Salem witch, Laurie Cabot, is weirdly true.
2) And speaking of witches and murder, was witchcraft an element in this Texas killing?
3) 5 myths about witch hunts. In honesty, I'd only heard one of these myths, so... I'm not sure if the WaPo is making these up or if they're really a thing. But hey. It's witchcraft. It's in the Washington Post. How can I resist?
4) Paranormal investigators claim there are negative energies in the Kansas City Chiefs' stadium.
5) Fact or faked? You be the judge. Ghost hunter catches video of ghostly hand lifting the handle of a hearse in a Nottingham museum.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietess of the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her exploits in the cozy mystery series, The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum, available on Amazon and other fine retailers!