Welcome to another week of the strange, oddball, and just plain paranormal! A lot of aliens and cryptozoology this week, so let's get started!
1) The Loch Ness Monster, captured on sonar! (Maybe)
2) And a Bigfoot howl captured in Kentucky?
3) So, the whole, "let's storm Area 51 and set the aliens free" thing turned out to be a joke gone awry. (Much like the Rosecrucians, but with the possibility of death by US military). Here's how this joke went so badly wrong.
4) And speaking of UFOs, are they real, or something generated by the subconscious?
5) Meet the wizard of the New York subway system!
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary owner of the fictional Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum in the mythical San Benedetto, California (which is modeled after Lodi, CA, for those who care about such things). You can read about her cozy mystery adventures here.