Welcome to your paranormal news for the week. I'm super excited about this week's batch of news, because item number one is simply... inspiring! At least, it's inspiring if you run a paranormal museum...
1) The York Ghost Merchants opens today in the historically haunted city of York, and what does it sell? Ghosts, of course! Yes, you can buy your own, unique ghost to take home. (Now why didn't I think of that for the museum?)
2) Archaeologists are still digging up interesting finds at Pompeii, and they just uncovered what they're calling a "sorcerer's treasure trove," a small chest filled with magical charms and talismans.
3) What happens when you see a ghost on your baby monitor? The Wall Street Journal reports!
4) Finding Bigfoot has become this Corpus Christie man's driving ambition. We all need goals...
5) Blink-182 singer Tom Delonge's UFO research center is making some political headway. Thanks to it, one congressman is demanding the Navy release its UFO files.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietor of the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. The museum exists only within the pages of The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of cozy mystery novels.