The election is over, and once again my favored candidate, Cthulu, lost. On the positive side, SMOD (the Sweet Meteor of Death) also lost, so at least I can dance in triumph at his (its?) misery.
But enough of politics! Here's your paranormal news of the week!
1) I'm leery of most modern ghost hunting devices, but here's a list of top ghost hunting apps for your Android phone.
2) Another Bermuda Triangle theory, this time involving aliens.
This is not the triangle you are looking for.
3) JK Rowling explains how to become an animagus (a witch or wizard who can transform themselves into an animal). Do not try this at home.
4) When magic and politics collide. Last week it was discovered that the South Korean president consulted a shaman before making key political decisions. Here's a list of 5 other "hot" mago-political scandals.
5) The mystical Doctor Strange (movie) has arrived. But America's fascination with mysticism goes way back. Here's a fun article that connects both threads.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.