Here's to a prosperous New Year! I have to apologize for last week's paranormnal news - not sure what happened to it, but clearly, there are pieces missing. I plead New Year's Eve madness and a last-minute trip to Lake Tahoe. So... here's the news of the week!
1) In an interview, Sweden's Queen Sylvia says the royal palace is haunted. Since it was built in the 1600s, it ought to be.
2) Sedona, AZ is one of my favorite spots, and not just because of all the mystic grooviness. In fact, with all those gorgeous red rocks, the mystic grooviness is just an afterthought. Here's a great article on the magical/spiritual side of the town.
3) 1) In an interview, Sweden's Queen Silvia claims the royal palace is haunted.
4) Some of Britain's creepiest spots.
5) And in more haunted travel, some local news (for me at least) - the Winchester Mystery House and the USS Hornet. I've been to the former, and my guide swore it wasn't haunted. She also thought Sarah Winchester was a brilliant feminist who could do no wrong, even though the woman clearly had issues. So...
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.