Welcome to the first Friday the 13th of 2017, and this week's dose of paranormal news! To start with a random (and frequent) lament, if my Google searches are anything to go by, the phrase "witch hunt" is way over-used. Unless an actual witch is actually being hunted, I'm not going to use that phrase anymore.
And speaking of witch trials...
1) An infamous Salem witch trial judge's house is for sale - a bargain at only $1.6 million!
2) A security camera supposedly caught a demon possessed doll doing all sorts of terrifying things. I'm calling "hoax" on this one, but it was too good not to include.
3) This Ecuadorian town knows how to throw a party - with devil masks! Wear a mask six years in a row... and you're a lucky devil.
4) And yet another Bigfoot sighting, because... why not? I tend to think of Bigfoot more as an American phenomenon, but the Irish can have him too.
5) And finally, for your reading pleasure, eight of the scariest "real life" ghost stories on Reddit.
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.