You know how when you start working on an idea, you then start seeing that idea everywhere? I'm working on a new cozy mystery (At Wits' End) set in a UFO-themed B&B. And then I see this:
1) Why Scientists Fear Contact with Space Aliens. Any alien smart enough to break the speed-of-light travel problem is obviously smarter than mankind. So yeah. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
2) Museum of Shadows Houses Ghosts and Paranormal Activity. I got the idea for my paranormal museum series of cozy mystery novels from a Wall Street Journal article about a paranormal museum that started out as a hot-dog stand, but it seems like paranormal museums are popping up everywhere!
3) And in paranormal travel news: The Strange and Spooky History of Wisconsin.
4) An Interview with a Tech Witch in the Bay Area. True confession: much of technology seems like witchcraft to me, so this sounds like a natural fit.
5) Most everyone has heard of the Salem witch trials, but of course, they weren't the only ones. From the History Channel - Beyond Salem: 6 Lesser-Known Witch Trials.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.