This week is skewed seriously witchy with four witch stories. As a personal plea, unless someone is actually accused of being a bona fide, spell-slinging witch, I wish people wouldn't use the phrase "witch hunt" to describe persecution. Seriously. Google "witch hunt." It is way over used.
1) 5 Witchy Principles That Can Make You a Better Boss? What's fascinating about this article (to me, at least) is how many of these principles come out of Eastern thought, such as being present. It just goes to show what a delightful philosophical mash-up today's witchcraft is.
2) Are You a Bro Witch? Know any? Because I guess that's a thing now.
3) Did you know Margaret Atwood's A Handmaid's Tale was inspired by the true tale of a 17th century woman accused of witchcraft? The very vague tale of Half-Hanged Mary.
4) I missed the Harry Potter festival! And that makes me super sad, but as it was in Roanoke, Virginia, well, the odds of me flying there from California were low anyway. But still, the world needs more Harry Potter festivals, don't you think?
5) And for our single "non-witch" story this week, the first teaser for Ghosted has been released. I can't wait for this show!
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!