1) An Indian province has instituted witch-hunting awareness camps. No, it's not what you think. It's to stop witch hunting, which is actually still a real problem in some places.
2) Looking for a commercial property investment? The (Creepy) Clown Motel, outside Vegas, is for sale. And if creepy clowns aren't enough for you, it's also haunted by the spirits of gold miners who died in a plague. What could go wrong?
3) And in more haunted motel news, was this viral Facebook video of ghostly activity in a Texas hotel truth or fiction? You be the judge...
4) And if you're a fan of The Good Witch, the Hallmark Channel has renewed it for a season 4. If you're not a fan of The Good Witch, shhh... I have a rollicking fantasy of getting one of my mysteries on the Hallmark Mystery Channel, and there will be no critiques of Hallmark on this blog! (I think The Quiche and the Dead, book 1 in my Pie Town series, would be an excellent fit).
5) This is less news than something I find super-interesting, but here's an article on the evolution of Tarot card art.
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!