So many weird news stories this week that weren't quite paranormal, like the thieves who stole 44,000 pounds of Nutella (my kind of gangsters, but for what?) , or the scientists who created an immortal robot with self-healing flesh (what could possibly go wrong?). But anyway, here's the paranormal news of the week!
1) Move over Ouija Board, people are turning to other paranormal "games" for thrills. Here are the top 5.
2) A remake of the 1920's era silent film, Nosferatu, is on its way. Personally, I think the charm of Nosferatu is, well, stuff like this:
How do you improve on that?
And for true fans, there's always Shadow of the Vampire, a fictionalized account of the filming of Nosferatu (see trailer below).
But a remake of Nosferatu? Why mess with perfection? What can they possibly add? This remake would be as superfluous as a remake of Big Trouble in Little China.
3) What is Adelaide's Department for Non-Corporeal Affairs? A paranormal research/pop-up art installation, and I am totally jealous that I live nowhere nearby. Seriously. Jealous.
4) Did these ghost hunters become the hunted? Video of a mysterious figure stalking a group of paranormal researchers at Stonehenge.
5) Is southwestern Pennsylvania one of the most haunted regions in the United States? There's a new documentary coming on paranormal Pennsylvania, Invasion on Chestnut Ridge. Check out the trailer, below:
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, supernatural and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!