Happy first day of Fall!!!
I'll be honest. The paranormal news this week was disappointingly slow, considering Halloween candy has already hit the store shelves. Fortunately, I can always count on UFOs and Bigfoot...
1) Starting with the gruesome today. An Indonesian shaman who claimed he had power over crocodiles was dragged under mid-mantra by one and killed. Know your spirit animals, folks.
2) I can't wait for the comedy Ghosted to finally make its debut. And Fox has announced they're going to stream it nightly on Twitter from September 21-24, a week before it hits the TV. Oh wait a minute. It's already happening!
3) Okay, I've never heard of this game, but I already love the concept. Some video game designer created his paranormal game world in the sleepy coastal village where he lives, and now cos-players are regular tourists to the site.
4) Looking to attract a sasquatch? Now there's Bigfoot spray. Hey, it's environmentally friendly!
5) Want to live in a UFO? Too bad, because someone's beaten you to it and bought the UFO house in Warrington, Australia. BUT, years ago I visited a sort-of UFO house somewhere in South Carolina. I think it was officially a UFO Welcome Center. If anyone knows anything about it, please remind of the details in the comments below!
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, supernatural and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem. She co-teaches the Everyday Magic course, based on the magic of her Riga Hayworth series, on Teachable. If you’d like updates on sales and her latest books, follow her on Bookbub!