Greetings, fellow mystery seekers! Here's another week of paranormal news.
1) Seamonster bone discovery! Or... it could be something else. You be the judge.
2) And speaking of underwater monsters, a hiker in Canada may have spotted a famous lake monster, the Ogopogo of Okanagan Lake. (Say that five times fast).
3) It it a ghost or bad camerawork? I don't know, but the picture was captured on a ghost tour at a haunted sanitarium. And if you want to go on a ghost hunt, the paranormal museum sponsors them twice a month. Just give us a call.
4) More weird videos, this time captured by two security guards in Canada. Is it Bigfoot, a skinwalker, or something else?
5) Usually "lost time" events are when time has passed and you have no memory of it passing, the idea being it's due to some paranormal event, like a UFO encounter. This "lost time" event is the reverse--the people actually made time. So is it "found time?" In short, I've never heard of this before. But in the interests of sharing the weird and possibly paranormal, here's the story. We meet our heroes on a dark Pennsylvania highway...
Bridesmaid duties can be deadly…
Maddie Kosloski has more than wedding cake on her plate. She’s managing her paranormal museum, helping her best friend Adele with wedding plans, and trying to prove that Adele’s vintage wedding dress is most definitely not haunted.
But when a bridesmaid turns up murdered, Maddie has to solve the crime to save the wedding. As her bouquet of suspects grows, and everyone’s alibis have the ring of truth, Maddie begins to doubt this wedding will go off without a hitch.
If you love laugh-out-loud mysteries, witty heroines, and a touch of the paranormal, you’ll love Damsel in a Dress, book 5 in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of novels. Read this twisty cozy mystery today!