Welcome to another week of paranormal mystery from the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. We've got quite the round-up this week, so let's get started.
1) Strange tracks baffle Alaskans. Could they be... Bigfoot tracks?
2) More cattle mutilations in Oregon leave investigators stumped.
3) US Navy admits to get buzzed by UFOs off the California coast for DAYS. This is nuts. UPDATE: But the military is stonewalling a UFO/UAP investigation report.
4) Sometimes I roll my eyes at these ghost videos. I look at this one and see a little kid running, but this video has people arguing... Not whether it's a ghost, but whether it's a ghost or an alien. I still vote for kid.
5) Operators of the Rebecca Nurse Homestead are asking her descendants to reach out on this, the 400th anniversary of this Salem witch trial victim's birthday.