It's hard to believe we're coming to the end of May. This year is really flying by. (And part of me thinks: good riddance!)
1) First there were UFOs, then they became UAPs, and now... USOs?
2) Bigfoot sighting outside a gym in Ashland! The most interesting thing for me about this article was learning about the organization which maintains files on Bigfoot sightings. And it has a website!
3) The Minneapolis Museum of Art has organized a touring art show, Supernatural America, hitting Toledo, OH, Louisville, KY, and finally ending up in Minneapolis.
4) So... There's a new theory about the Loch Ness monster, and it's... Well... Just... You'll have to read it for yourself.
5) What's behind the recent rise in the popularity of witchcraft? (And don't miss our special June exhibit on the history of witchcraft!)
Damsel in a Dress
Bridesmaid duties can be deadly…
Maddie Kosloski has more than wedding cake on her plate. She’s managing her paranormal museum, helping her best friend Adele with wedding plans, and trying to prove that Adele’s vintage wedding dress is most definitely not haunted.
But when a bridesmaid turns up murdered, Maddie has to solve the crime to save the wedding. As her bouquet of suspects grows, and everyone’s alibis have the ring of truth, Maddie begins to doubt this wedding will go off without a hitch.
If you love laugh-out-loud mysteries, witty heroines, and a touch of the paranormal, you’ll love Damsel in a Dress, book 5 in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of novels. Read this twisty cozy mystery today!