Paranormal News! Sept. 18, 2020
Even though it's not technically autumn, it's starting to feel like it here in San Benedetto. But though it might be a tad early to splash the Halloween decorations, never fear. News of the paranormal is here!
1) Personally, I think the Gettysburg battlefield is haunted. And this new video of what looks like a ghost running to a cannon, crouching, and running onward... There may well be a logical explanation having to do with wet windshields, but... Hm.
2) If Bigfoot exists, why can't we get proof? This article suggests we might need to adjust our expectations.
3) And here's the companion piece -- why can't we get the proof for the alleged UFO crash at Roswell, New Mexico?
4) And speaking of UFOs, Japan's ministry of defense has made public its protocol for UFO encounters.
5) And for your viewing pleasure, here's the Halloween 2020 TV line-up. I'm particularly looking forward to the new Simon Pegg/Nick Frost collaboration, Truth Seekers.
About the Author:
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietess of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. Read about her adventures in The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of cozy mystery novels.