It's another wild and wacky week of paranormal news -- most reported by foreign outlets about America. Not sure if there's any meaning in that...
1) Did engineers solve the mystery of these spooky Paulding forest lights in Michigan? Locals say, "no way!"
2) A witch robs graves in New Orleans, gets caught. Must it be explained that grave robbing is illegal and wrong? Apparently, it must.
3) Is an Australian house haunted by Jack the Ripper? Since my prime suspect did not retire in Australia, I'm going to say "no." But still, who'd want this ghost in your house?
4) Move over Extraterrestrial Highway. Is the entire 37th Parallel UFO central?
5) By now you've probably heard the sequel to Blair Witch is on its way. But who cares! There's a spoof trailer!
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending steampunk suspense, urban fantasy, and mystery, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.