Welcome to another wild and witchy week of paranormal news! Halloween may be over, but the strange and spooky rolls on.
1) Calls are growing for the posthumous pardon of Helena Duncan, Britain's "last witch," who predicted the sinking of a battleship during WWII. Cambridge University Library is also putting on a display of some ectoplasm she produced (?) to help raise awareness.
2) The British public has been asked to help in the search for century's old "witch marks," placed on buildings to ward off witches.
3) Did you know this was Paranormal Awareness Week? (I did not).
4) A fine art paranormal photographer? Yes, at least one does exist! Check out the interview below.
5) Ghost stories from Napa Valley that my wine-swilling heroine, Riga Hayworth, would appreciate. (My other wine-swilling heroine, Maddie from the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series, would turn up her nose at high-falutin Napa).
6) And a bonus #6... The new Wonder Woman trailer came out yesterday!
About the Author
Kirsten Weiss writes genre-blending cozy mystery, urban fantasy, and steampunk suspense, mixing her experiences and imagination to create a vivid world of magic and mayhem.