Happy St. Patrick's Day! In honor of the day, I'm upping the news quota to six paranormal news items. Don't worry, I'll be back to my lazy five by next week.
1) Legacy of the Plains museum has a new, interactive exhibit on water witching (aka dowsing). If you're in Gering, Nebraska, stop on by!
2) An interesting article on the modern witch's altar, including the purpose and layouts.
3) Hidden Knights Templar cave desecrated by idiots with magic markers and booze. Sigh. Of course it is. (But the pagans are generally respectful).
4) Professor investigates paranormal investigators. Snake eating its tale much?
5) And in UFO news (because I can pretty much always count on UFO news), a "whistleblower" formerly of the US Navy claims to have seen the entrance to a secret UFO base in the Antarctic.
6) St. Patrick's Day Bonus News! How to catch a leprechaun.