We're back with another week of paranormal news! Sorry about last week's hiatus - The Author was on a business trip.
1) Dracula, the opera! Finally, an opera I might actually want to sit through.
2) A strange flash in the sky lights up Phoenix. Was it a meteor or something... else?
3) And just to give this blog some educational value, experts have reconstructed the face of a woman accused of witchcraft 300 years ago.
4) Scientists have PROVEN even smart people believe in the paranormal. Thanks, Scientists!
5) But they're still studying the psychology of people interested in paranormal phenomena. This scientist is studying why people study crop circles, which seems a trifle... circular?
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional curator of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. Her third adventure, Deja Moo, is coming this spring!