Happy December! And welcome to another wild week of paranormal doings from San Benedetto's one-and-only paranormal museum.
1) I SUMMONED ALIENS! Well, I didn't summon them, but I couldn't resist this article. The headline was so (heh heh) out there! (And no, it's not from the Weekly World News tabloid).
2) And this "ghost photo" story of a child ghost caught on camera is getting so much play, I felt I had to include it (even though I'm trying to avoid ghost photo stories, because there are so darn many of them!). Is it truly the BEST PROOF EVER??? You be the judge.
3) A witch community site appeared in Tumblr's top rankings for the first time evah. Since Tumblr tends to skew lower on the age range, I'm assuming this is a reflection of the growing popularity of paganism and all things witchy amongst Millenials.
4) For complicated ownership reasons, Sabrina the Teenage Witch is going to Netflix rather than the CW. And you know what that means... no commercials!!!
5) Tarot fashion in Dior and Harpers Bazaar! Hm... Maybe I should have a fashion show at the museum some day?
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional curator of the equally fictional San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can find her in the Paranormal Museum cozy mystery novels. Book 3 in the series, Deja Moo, arrives March, 2018!