San Benedetto's Paranormal Museum doesn't actually have any UFO artifacts - I figure Roswell has that covered - but these next two stories were too good to resist.
1) Helloooo X-Files! The NY Times writes about the Pentagon's secret UFO program. And the story gets weirder if you read to the bottom, where it reveals the government is storing metals and other pieces of objects from the UFOs in a secret Las Vegas facility.
2) And maybe they should keep it around, considering this report (also in the NYT) about a Navy encounter with a UFO. This sighting actually dates from 2004, but this is the first time the government has admitted it.
3) I was bummed I wouldn't be able to visit the Harry Potter exhibit at the British Museum. But now the De Young in San Francisco has a Harry Potter-themed tour. It's not quite the same, but sound fun!
4) YES!!! The New Zealand hit vampire mockumentary, What We Do in the Shadows, is coming to TV! And it's going to be made in New Zealand, so hopefully it will keep its quirky charm. On the downside, that means we in the US won't get to see it for a while...
5) All the reasons why your home is not haunted. Unless it actually is.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional curator of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can visit the museum, Maddie, and GD Cat in your mind, by reading one of the Paranormal Museum cozy mysteries.