Welcome to this week's paranormal news from the San Benedetto Paranormal Museum! For the month of February, when you buy a museum ticket, you'll also get an amazing Fortune Telling Fish, which reveals your romantic state!
1) I normally shy away from ghost photos - there are so many on the Internet - but this one caught my eye. A tourist took a picture of a mysterious figure in an English castle, and even professional paranormal investigators can't explain it. Log that under places I want to visit...
2) In some states, home sellers need to report if someone died in the house. But this home owner has gotten proactive, advertising her house is "ghost free." I guess it's a selling point for some?
3) I earlier reported that the hysterical vampire mocumentary, What We Do in the Shadows, was being made into a TV series in its home, New Zealand. Now it looks like FX might be bringing a spinoff series to the US. Huzzah!
4) And in other paranormal entertainment news, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are working on a horror-comedy TV show too. No air date yet.
5) HELP WANTED: GHOST BUSTER! There seems to be a shortage in the UK.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about the museum and her crime-solving adventures here!