Things are starting to heat up here in San Benedetto, and the scent of dairy farms is slowly rolling through town. Fortunately, you don't notice it inside the Paranormal Museum. It's too thickly scented by Eau de Spooky Museum. Ever noticed how museums have a certain smell? Yeah, that's it. Anyway, it's not a bad smell, at least not when compared to cow.
Where was I? Oh, yeah. Paranormal news of the week!
1) Some kids graduate and go on a European tour, others decide to make ghost hunting a YouTube career.
2) Google accused of deleting paranormal images on their mapping function! Which just goes to show, there's a conspiracy theory out there for everyone...
3) I confess, I'm always suspicious of these ghost pictures and ghost videos. (But not, of course, our live webcam footage of what the spirits get up to the the Paranormal Museum at night). But what do you think? This British family claims they've been persistently terrorized by a ghost, and they've got it on video.
4) More haunted tourism! Now you can spend the night at one of the most haunted places in Wichita Falls.
5) We recently reported Bigfoot was sighted in New Jersey. Here's the Bigfoot hunter who's on the case.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietor of the fictional San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about Maddie and the museum in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum mysteries.