Welcome to another week of paranormal news, where we move from the bizaare to the just plain wrong.
1) And in the list of things that can go wrong when ghost hunting... naked ghost hunter gets stuck in a gate. Yeah. That happened.
2) Ghosts drop home values! And I believe in California we're required to report any hauntings to potential buyers.
3) Video of... a ghost riding a tricycle? You be the judge.
4) After a year after its unveiling, people are complaining the Salem Witch Trials memorial is overgrown with weeds and dead trees. But the City of Salem has promised to clean it up.
5) 21 skulls were stolen from a crypt in England. The perpetrators remain at large.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her cozy mystery adventures in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series.