Don't get me wrong. I love October. It's the beginning of pumpkin spice season. Plus, Halloween! But Halloween season in a paranormal museum is... wow. Just... wow. All I want to do right now is curl up with a good cozy mystery -- preferably something that is NOT paranormal. Maybe The Quiche and the Dead?
Anyhoo, onward to this week's paranormal news!
1) When science and Halloween collide... October 31st is the official Dark Matter Day, and scientists will be celebrating the hunt for this ghost particle.
2) Tonight the University of Nebraska, Omaha is holding its 8th Annual Paranormal Summit. The focus will be on the, ahem, "science aspect." (Anyone want to hold a summit in San Benedetto?).
3) And speaking of science and magic, this modern alchemist who may-or-may-not be a witch (the article is confusing) has created makeup and hair dye that change colors with the environment.
4) At the paranormal museum, we aim to educate our visitors about the history of magic and witchcraft too. So here's an article about the evolution of the witch.
5) But we also aim to have fun at the museum. So in that vein, which literary witch are you? Take the quiz and find out! (It turned out I was Hermione Granger - go figure!)
Bonus News) Because I'm not sure if this qualifies as paranormal... Disney World's become a favorite spot to scatter a loved one's ashes.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietor of the fictional San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. Read about her adventures in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of cozy mystery novels.