Whew! I'm relaxed and refreshed after some post-Halloween downtime. The San Benedetto Paranormal Museum is back in business with more paranormal news!
1) A sleep-away witch camp for adults? Have we reached peak witch yet?
2) Apparently not. Yet another article on how witchcraft is on the rise, because... feminism. (Honestly, there've been so many of these articles, I'm starting to feel guilty posting them here. Somewhere, some poor PhD student has got to be working on a thesis about all the articles about witchcraft being on the rise.)
3) And... if you can't make it to New York City for the photography show, Major Arcana: Witches in America, never fear! You can view the show online.
4) A woman is marrying a ghost she met in Australia (naturally!), and a British resort has offered to host the wedding. I double checked, and this is not an Onion story.
5) At last! An explanation for why ghosts and thunderstorms are connected in all those scary movies. This ghost hunter claims thunderstorms actually stir up paranormal activity. And here I thought it was just literary foreshadowing...
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the imaginary proprietor of the fictional San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her cozy mystery adventures in the Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series -- now available as audio books on iTunes and Audible!.