The end of summer is approaching. Bad news for school kids. Good news for moms. Great news when you live in California's central valley where it is HOT. So let's all cool off with another dose of your weekly paranormal news!
1) A group of moms start their own ghost hunting group. And they're awesome.
2) Ghost boy caught on security camera? Hm... You be the judge.
3) Fashion witch (yes, it's a thing now) gives tips on how to incorporate magic into your beauty routine.
4) Certain grumpy pants writers think Bigfoot-Crossing signs are a waste of time. I think they're charming, and we all need to LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE.
5) A bunch of UFO enthusiasts are threatening to descend on poor little Rachel, Nevada, the closest town to Area 51, on September 20th. Since Rachel is super small, they've actually had to declare a state of emergency. Read about what happens when people get a little too enthusiastic about their paranormal passions.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional owner of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about her cozy mystery adventures in The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series!