Amidst all the usual craziness in the news, the paranormal crazy just keeps on coming. So here's my top five roundup of this week's paranormal news!
1) Do not storm Area 51. Repeat after me: do NOT storm Area 51. But since no one listens to me (sigh), a second Nevada county has declared a state of emergency in the face of the upcoming "Storm Area 51" event, which aims to... release kidnapped aliens from the military's not-so-secret site?
2) Is the infamous home from The Conjuring still haunted? The couple that recently bought it says "yes."
3) More paranormal filmmakers are skipping "normal" TV and going straight to YouTube, for the freedom the platform provides.
4) What kind of world is it where you can't leave a 6-foot tall Bigfoot statue outside of your business? Police are on the lookout for a thief (or pair of thieves) who snatched the statue from the front of a North Carolina business. Not funny, guys! Don't mess with small business owners! We work hard, and we create jobs.
5) The good witch that started it all... Glinda. An analysis of the good witch from the Wizard of Oz.
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. There are many paranormal museums throughout the US, so be sure to check them out if you're in the area. If you're not, pick up The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum, where you can read about Maddie, GD cat, and all her friends as they solve crimes in a very cozy mystery way.