Welcome to September! Autumn is almost upon us and that means pumpkin lattes and all things Halloween! Until then, here's this week's paranormal news update.
1) Why the Ghost Hunters team is super selective about which tech equipment they use. (As a side note, the paranormal museum sells a wide array of tech for all your ghost hunting needs...).
2) What do you do when your home is too haunted to sell? You rent it to ghost hunting enthusiasts via AirBnB.
3) The Witch's Tree at Blarney Castle has been named Ireland's tree of the year. Who knew Ireland had a tree of the year?
4) Scottish officials are searching for the remains of Lilias Adie, who was accused of witchcraft and died in prison in 1704. Locals at the time buried her under a massive stone so she wouldn't return to haunt them. But her remains are proving surprisingly elusive...
5) When a bridge was closed in Vermont, an anonymously posted flyer claimed it was NOT due to Bigfoot. Which of course got everyone talking about Bigfoot sightings...
About the Author
Maddie Kosloski is the fictional proprietor of the imaginary San Benedetto Paranormal Museum. You can read about the cozy mystery adventures of Maddie, GD cat, and her friends in The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum series of mystery novels!